Hot 2013 Hair Color Trends
Check out how to create the latest spring, prom and wedding styles with the Organics range of, professional salon products. Hosted by Technical Director, Rebecca Gregory.
These hot news techniques will pave the way for the 2013
Three Guiding Principles for 2013 Hair Color Trends
If there were only three guiding fundamental principles that you should keep in mind when considering hair color trends in 2013 it should be healthy, natural, and bold. After 2011 left many in America shell shocked, fashion trends are not leaning towards being flashy, synthetic, or nouvelle vague any longer. Instead, fashion trends are leaning much more towards healthy, natural looks that are also bold and sentiment provoking.
To maintain a natural look, a comprehensive color analysis process that carefully considers skin tone and eye color become absolutely critical. Combining the proper shades and tones for the client will be well allow you to determine bold colors that are rich in tone and substance but still empower your client to make the statement that suits her personality. Also, to maintain a healthy luster and shine, while maintaining her hair’s structural integrity, consider a more natural and organic professional hair color product likethat nourishes and rejuvenates the hair rather than damaging it.
As in 2012, the sustainability of hair color will be an important issue in 2013. Clients who make a substantial investment in their hair color will want to maintain it. With deep rich tones becoming even more trendy, maintaining it will become a tougher challenge. Considering coloring products that resist fading by preserving the cuticle like non-hair color will server your clients well. Also, selecting a color line that has a comprehensive and color lock regiment like will provide your clients with products from their salons that will enable them to preserve their perfect color longer.
Hot 2013 Hair Color Trends
Here are some examples of the natural, healthy, rich tones that will dominate the hair color scene in 2013.
Bold, rich, deep red tones will be a mainstay for hair color in 2013. These shades, known for eliciting a youthful and fun feeling from women, will prove to be a perfect match for women with cooler skin tones and light freckles. Adding deeper shades of blue will add to the bold appeal of deep reds and provide a formidable base for her hair’s luster to reflect from. Watch for reds to favor deeper tones and steer away from the “strawberry” blondes of years gone past.
Because blonde will continue to be the most popular hair color of 2013, the colorists that can achieve truly bold, natural, and healthy looking blondes will be well rewarded and in demand. Good Hair Colorists understand how bad an unnatural blonde color looks. So, Hair Colorists with excellent color analysis skills will stand out. Also, creating healthy looking blondes that are still bold and undamaged by the lightening process will become ever more important as a new emphasis on healthy looking hair emerges.
Brunettes & Browns
Because brown is a hair color which suits most skin tones, the fine tuned attention on natural looking hair color will keep both brown and brunette highly popular. No matter which brown hair color your client chooses, depending on what suits their skin complexion and personality best, from dark chocolate brown to caramel, they should consider rich, deeper, undertones. Select a nice coffee, toffee or caramel brown hair color depending on what works best for them to maintain their hair in a great condition and radiate beauty.
Raven black will be a particularly trendy hair color in 2013 especially if it is kept looking healthy. If your clients have fair skin, they’re sure to look radiantly gorgeous. But be sure that this mysterious yet inviting color meets their personality and style. Jet black hair is not for the faint at heart. Also, be sure to recommend a hair color maintenance system like Organic Care Systems that not only preserve the color and prevent fade, but also maintains the health and luster of their hair which will both be extremely important with this deepest of colors.
Find out about trying the full Organic Color Systems line in your salon risk-FREE for 30 Days!
Features and Benefits of Organic Color Systems Professional Ammonia-Free Hair Color Line
- Industry’s leading 100% guarantee allowing salon professionals to try the full Organic Color Systems line for 30 days risk-free.
- Contains no ammonia, , , thioglycolates, or other toxic commonly found in hair color.
- Contains 100% certified organic ingredients, anti-oxidants, plant extracts, amino-acids and other nutrients.
- Delivers supreme rejuvenation of the hairs health by revitalizing its natural protection and moisturizers and returning hair to its isometric ideal pH level.
- Achieves 100% full white or without risk of fading or translucent results.
- Supported by a complete system of products specially formulated to deliver and support Organic Color Systems while providing supreme performance without the toxic chemicals.
- The most recognized and respected brands around the world, backed by 20 years of ammonia-free permanent hair color history.
- Specially formulated to maintain the hair’s proper level of pH, moisture, and protein leaving hair with a sustainable natural health, shine, and luster.
- Backed by full time online, email, and telephone support provided by leading experts in the organic salon profession.
- Supported with the most extensive and comprehensive Organic Salon system available today.
- The only 100% and hair color certified by the (People for the Ethical Treatment of ) organization.
- Utilizes activators that contain only pharmaceutical-grade peroxide, certified organic ingredients, natural extracts, and conditioning agents.
- Primary colors that contain absolutely no PPD’s, PTD’s, or any of their derivatives.