Certified Organic Haircolorist
, working with the beauty industry and educational professionals from around the world, has developed the Certified Organic Haircolorist (COH) program. COH courses are based on industry-identified core competencies in both general and areas of practice, theory, and techniques.
COH professionals are recognized worldwide for the dedication to the beauty, health, dignity, and well-being of all. They have demonstrated a heightened commitment to continuing
• Has 5+ years of experience as a haircolorist
• Has received over 100+ hours of post-beauty school advanced education
• Has experience as a salon owner or manager
• Has experience treating patients, survivors, or expecting mothers
• Ingredients and their dangers, alternatives, and purposes
• Environmental variables effecting hair health and beauty
• Organic Haircolor theory, techniques, and practices
• Practical advanced organic haircolor techniques
Purpose andof the Certified Organic Haircolorist Program
Recognizing A Certified Organic Haircolorist
Once a Certified Organic Haircolorist completes the necessary education requirements they are entitled to use the approved gold badge pictured above on their website to let you know the commitment they have made to mastering these fantastic organic products for the benefit of you! The COH can also use the official “print” logo, pictured to the left, in their professional marketing materials such as advertising, business cards and collateral material. If you would like to confirm whether your stylist is a COH please contact Organic Salon Systems at 1-888-213-4744 or email Grace Murphy.
The Mission and Environmental Policy of Organic Salon Systems
Organic Salon Systems exists to nuture the beauty, dignity and well being of all, especially to those who are in the professional beauty industry and the clientele they service. To accomplish this Organic Salon Systems provides their salons with clean, gentle, and safe beauty products that perform to the highest standards.
We believe our products should be made with:
• The Best Natural and Certified Organic Ingredients
• No , , , Plastics, Resorcinol, SLS or Thiogylcolates
• No Products or Animal By-Products
• No Animal Testing
Read our full Mission Statement here.
Organic Salon Systems knows that our commitment to the environment goes beyond the products that we distribute and the ingredients that they are made with. It is our goal as a company to not only comply but exceed all legislation and regulations that focus on the impact that we have on our environment. We are always finding ways to reduce the company’s environmental footprint.
Here are few of these efforts in action:
• Use Recycled and Biodegradable Packaging
• Recycle Waste Packaging and Office Materials
• Educating Our Customers and Employees About Better Practices
Read our full Environmental Policy here.
Certified By People for the Ethical Treatment of
The Organic Color,
More about the amazing products used by your Certified Organic Haircolorist
Your COH is dedicated to make you look beautiful. Our products help them to make you feel good about it too. Choose to avoid the toxic found in many other hair product lines which damage and jeopardize the structural integrity of your hair. Decide to say no to the unnecessary animal testing performed by many other companies. Discover the exceptional performance, superior results, and healthier alternative of the product line with Certified Organic Ingredients. Click on the image to the left to download a PDF version of a brochure that explains the features and benefits of these fabulous hair products and services.