L’Oréal Inoa Available Through Drugstores Everywhere?
As you probably already know, is committed to offering product lines and is against from the professional salon industry. We take a great deal of pride in our approach and strategy to distribute healthier, gentler, and higher quality products on an absolutely exclusive basis to select salons that are environmentally responsible, socially conscious, and interested in building long-term value in their business. Therefore, we are fiercely opposed to product particularly because of the negative effects it has on the excellent salons that deserve all of the credit for the brand credibility being exploited by “Big Beauty” today.Our recent communications with Sugar Inc. has revealed a shocking fact about one of the “Big Beauty” brands that, if true, ushers in a whole new era of product to the salon industry that has the potential to be even more destructive than the hypocrisy currently practiced. Sugar Inc. is a highly credible international mega-publisher of many beauty and fashion periodicals in the United States, United Kingdom, France, Germany, and Australia.
According to a recent article in Bella Sugar (one of Sugar Inc.’s beauty publications), L’Oreal has recently re-released a permanent product as a professional only salon product whose predecessor was previously sold for many years “over the counter” at retail stores everywhere. The L’oreal product formerly known as Natural Match was pulled off the shelves within weeks of L’oreal beginning marketing its “Professional Exclusive” product called INOA (Innovative No ).
To read more about click here.
Organic Color Systems is the most recognized and reputable ammonia-free hair color line word wide. Overwhelming chosen by natural, holistic, andoriented colorists and clients in over 42 countries, making it the world’s premier professional organic line.
With 67 intermixable colors plus 6 Concentrate colors, 6 Intensifiers colors, 5 Brightener colors, and 2 different bleach free lightening systems; Organic Color Systems empowers Professional Colorists like you to unleash your creativity. With Organic Color Systems, colorists no longer are confined to “paint by numbers”. Aren’t you ready to let your imagination go wild?
Find out about trying the full Organic Color Systems line in your salon risk-FREE for 30 Days!
Features and Benefits of Organic Color Systems Professional Ammonia-Free Hair Color Line
- Industry’s leading 100% guarantee allowing salon professionals to try the full Organic Color Systems line for 30 days risk-free.
- Contains no ammonia, , , thioglycolates, or other toxic commonly found in hair color.
- Contains 100% certified organic ingredients, anti-oxidants, plant extracts, amino-acids and other nutrients.
- Delivers supreme rejuvenation of the hairs health by revitalizing its natural protection and moisturizers and returning hair to its isometric ideal pH level.
- Achieves 100% full white or without risk of fading or translucent results.
- Supported by a complete system of products specially formulated to deliver and support Organic Color Systems while providing supreme performance without the toxic chemicals.
- The most recognized and respected brands around the world, backed by 20 years of ammonia-free permanent hair color history.
- Specially formulated to maintain the hair’s proper level of pH, moisture, and protein leaving hair with a sustainable natural health, shine, and luster.
- Backed by full time online, email, and telephone support provided by leading experts in the organic salon profession.
- Supported with the most extensive and comprehensive Organic Salon system available today.
- The only 100% and hair color certified by the (People for the Ethical Treatment of ) organization.
- Utilizes activators that contain only pharmaceutical-grade peroxide, certified organic ingredients, natural extracts, and conditioning agents.
- Primary colors that contain absolutely no PPD’s, PTD’s, or any of their derivatives.