L’Oreal INOA Comparison
Professional only hair color that does not contain ammonia
Organic Color Systems Client & Colorists Ratings
Find out about trying the full Organic Color Systems line in your salon risk-FREE for 30 Days!
Features and Benefits of Organic Color Systems Professional Ammonia-Free Hair Color Line
- Industry’s leading 100% guarantee allowing salon professionals to try the full Organic Color Systems line for 30 days risk-free.
- Contains no ammonia, formaldehyde, parabens, thioglycolates, or other toxic chemicals commonly found in hair color.
- Contains 100% certified organic ingredients, anti-oxidants, plant extracts, amino-acids and other nutrients.
- Delivers supreme rejuvenation of the hairs health by revitalizing its natural protection and moisturizers and returning hair to its isometric ideal pH level.
- Achieves 100% full white or grey coverage without risk of fading or translucent results.
- Supported by a complete system of products specially formulated to deliver and support Organic Color Systems while providing supreme performance without the toxic chemicals.
- The most recognized and respected Organic Hair Color brands around the world, backed by 20 years of ammonia-free permanent hair color history.
- Specially formulated to maintain the hair’s proper level of pH, moisture, and protein leaving hair with a sustainable natural health, shine, and luster.
- Backed by full time online, email, and telephone support provided by leading experts in the organic salon profession.
- Supported with the most extensive and comprehensive Organic Salon education system available today.
- The only 100% Cruelty-Free and Vegan hair color certified by the PETA (People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals) organization.
- Utilizes activators that contain only pharmaceutical-grade peroxide, certified organic ingredients, natural extracts, and conditioning agents.
- Primary colors that contain absolutely no PPD’s, PTD’s, or any of their derivatives.
Organic Color Systems is the most recognized and reputable ammonia-free hair color line word wide. Overwhelming chosen by natural, holistic, and organic oriented colorists and clients in over 42 countries, making it the world’s premier professional organic line.