Keragreen Keratin Smoothing System
Beyond Keratin Smoothing
• Made with Certified Organic Ingredients
• Free of formaldehyde, formaldehyde derivatives, parabens, or ammonia
• Naturally treats hair-loss with L-Cystine amino-acids and nutrients
• Gently restructures bonds to add soft flow, movement, and elasticity
• Restores and rejuvenates hair’s natural beauty while adding strength and vitality.
• Repairs poros, brittle, or damaged hair by adding protein that is rich in nutrients
• Supported by a comprehensive system of specially formulated products
Nature’s New Way to Restore the Beauty of Hair
|Keragreen is the new, more natural and organic hair restoration, smoothing, and protein treatment. Formulated with absolutely no formaldehyde, formaldehyde derivatives, parabens, or ammonia; it has been designed as a more gentle, safe, and natural way to rejuvenate and revive hair. The Keragreen smoothing system is a comprehensive solution with supreme respect for the health, wellness, and vitality of hairdressers and clients. With UV protection, L-Cystine amino-acids to fight hair loss, and rich vitamins and nutrients, Keragreen goes unquestioned as the most natural, effective, and respected keratin smoothing treatment in the salon industry.|
Purpose / Description
|Keragreen Protein Treatment||Core Treatment. Infuses keratin protein, rich nutrients, vital antioxidants to restore, smooth, and rejuvenate the hair.||In-Salon||16 oz|
|Keragreen Clarifying Shampoo||Pre-Treatment Shampoo which clarifies environmental pollutants, silicone buildup, and other impurities from the hair.||In-Salon||16 oz|
|Keragreen Maintenance Treatment||This deep conditioning hair mask extends the longevity of the Keragreen treatments by reinforcing the hair with the same proteins, nutrients, amino-acids, and antioxidants to further restore the hair but also substantially extend the effectiveness of the treatment.||In-Salon||16 oz|
|Keragreen Kera Renew||This at home conditioning hair maskis a conditioner clients can use 2 – 3 times weekly to maximize the duration of time Keragreen is effective.||Take Home||16 oz|
|Keragreen Protein Shampoo||This specially formulated pH balanced keratin proetin shampoo maintains the hair at the ideal pH to maximize treatment longevity and ensure healthy, clean, smoothed hair.||Take Home||16 oz|
|Keragreen Protein Conditioner||This rich pH balanced conditioner is specially formulated to work with the entire Keragreen system.||Take Home||16 oz|
|Keragreen Fortifying Serum||Repair, Protect and Beautify Treated Hair||Take Home||2 oz|
|Keragreen Revive||Rich in Organic Moroccan Argan Oil. Protects, repairs, and beautifies. Exceptional blow-dry oil.||Take Home||2 oz|
|Keragreen Silk Treatment||Adds additional shine, luster, and slip months after a treatment.||Take Home||8 oz|
|Keragreen Fragrance||Provides effortless styling with appealing organic scents anytime your hair needs a quick styling on the run.||Take Home||8 oz|
What is a Keratin Smoothing System?
Keragreen is not a harsh, damaging, and dangerous keratin treatment that is used for straightened kinky hair. Such products rely on formaldehyde, ammonia, or other corrosive toxins to violently blast open the cuticle and use a protein bonding accelerator to burn the keratin protein to the hair. Although this process is effective at bonding keratin protein to the hair, it is far too aggressive and use far too harsh ingredients to be considered healthy for the hair, the client, or the stylist.
There is an alternative. The majority of salon clients are not looking to keratin treatments to straighten their hair. Rather, the majority of salon clients simply wish to tame their frizz and calm their curls. This is specifically what Keragreen was designed to do. Keragreen is specially formulated to be a natural, organic, safe, and highly effective smoothing system that is ideal at making your client’s morning blow dry routine effortless for months.
Our philosophy is simple, we are not for every client. By leaving the harsh chemicals out of our products, we are unable to treat some of the most severe, kinky, hair. But, for the 90% of clients we can help, we do an extraordinary job at eliminating frizz, taming curls, and leaving smooth, luscious, soft textures that are full of movement, shine, and healthy luster. Clients will love the effortless maintenance and added strength, health, and vitality of their hair.
Is Keragreen the Right Keratin Smoothing Treatment for Your Clients
Perfect for Keragreen Smoothing
Type 1 Straight Hair can have fine to thick strands which will influence the overall texture.
33% of U.S. Population
Perfect for Keragreen Smoothing
Type 2 Wavy Hair has a definite “S” pattern but not yet curly.
29% of U.S. Population
Keragreen Smoothing Recommended
Type 3 Curly Hair has defined curls and ranges from soft curls to tighter curls.
19% of U.S. Population
Keragreen Smoothing Recommended
Type 4 Kinky Hair is tightly curled with defined coils.
13% of U.S. Population
Not Good Candidate for Keragreen Smoothing
Type 5 Coily Hair is so tightly curled that coils are “clumpy”. Usually only seen in extremely ethnic hair.
6% of U.S. Population
U.S. Population by Hair Type
Keragreen is the perfect keratin treatment for 94% of the U.S. population where the remaining 6% may be better served by considering more traditional straightening or relaxing treatments.
How Much Should I Charge for a Keratin Treatment in my Salon?
The question of how much you should charge for a keratin treatment in your salon is one that comes up quite often. There are three primary variables that will help you determine this including:
• The number of hours you will spend performing the treatment. This will be largely dependent on the length, texture, and thickness of your client’s hair (see chart below).
• The Socio-Economic level of your clientele. In other words, what your clients are able to pay for your services. Many salons have high rents, employee salaries, and advertising costs to pay in order to compete in their geographic area (e.g. Manhattan NY) and others may not. Gauge your prices to the fair relative level of prices you typically charge and you’re sure to be competitive.
• The quality of your product. Keragreen is a very high-end, natural product with expensive certified organic ingredients. Consumers are accustomed to paying a slight premium for clean, organic, and effective products or services. This should be a consideration of your pricing strategy. But remember, remain competitive in your marketplace for the best business results.
Socio-Economic Level of Your Salon’s Clientele
|Reasonably Tame and Short Hair||1||$100||$150||$200|
|Normal Texture of Reasonable Length||2||$150||$225||$300|
|Somewhat Curly and/or Somewhat Long or Thick||3||$225||$335||$450|
|Either Long or Curly or Thick||4||$300||$450||$600|